Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Note To My Fellow Students...

You guys rock! I just wanted to say thank you for all the comments, thoughts and ideas. I have gotten so much support and love from my GRD 3200 peeps! After a brief mentioning, I even had people (unsolicited) researching a hinge mechanism for my product package for me, and during our "crunch-time" no less! This proves how special and amazing you all are. I am happy to be sharing this experience with each of you, and I hope to always be able to reciprocate!

3 comments:

  1. Aw! <3 Stephanie your comments are always kind and your critiques are always dead on. Glad to be your classmate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one to feel this way. I haven't had this much fun in a class in a while. It's amazing to have such talented, creative, and hardworking peers and all get along so well. I wish the semester didn't have to end. I hope we all get to be in the BFA program together ^_^
    And no problem, learning about new things is always fun despite being in crunch time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Everyone has been so awesome and supportive through this whole process! We learn so much about design through each other's work and through problem solving during critiques.

    ReplyDelete