Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stationery: Final Choices and Refinements In Progress

 I am still in the process of deciding on several elements for each piece. The business card needs a back. Natural or brown and which stroke?

 I am using two-tone paper to incorporate the deep espresso brown into the rest of the set, so the back of the letterhead and the inside of the envelope will be dark brown. I would like a chance to have the logo shown in its complete form on everything, so I think I am ruling out the second letterhead example. Thoughts on the first one? Too much?

The envelope is the least exciting piece in my set, but I am trying to go for a more rounded flap to play on the oval business card. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks for taking the time! :-)






2 comments:

  1. I like your first letterhead but I think repeating your logo mark is a bit too much. Have you tried using your logotype alone for the top and half of the logo mark on the bottom? I feel you have a beautiful logotype and would like to see how much impact your stationery would have with more variation in between the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Alex! You are one of my favorite designers and I value your option greatly. I am still working out the details with letterhead and have a way to go. I think you are right, though. Which card back do you prefer? Again, thanks for taking the time to comment...

      Delete